ABOUT KNOTWOOD - Knotwood is made of aluminum alloy 6063, commonly referred to as an architectural alloy. It is powder-coated and goes through a sublimation process that puts the wood grain image all the way through the thickness of the powder coat. This process serves as a protection for the aluminum from external factors such as abrasion, corrosion, weather, humidity and UV damage.
BENEFITS AND VALUE OF KNOTWOOD:
- Natural warmth and appeal of wood, with strength of aluminum
- The styles of fencing, gates and railing you create is up to your imagination. You may choose between running the slats horizontally or vertically, with whatever spacing you desire.
- Concealed fastener system hides Fasteners
- Low maintenance (no routine painting or staining)
- Won't warp crack, splinter, rot, mold or sag
- Lifetime warranty for extrusions against any structural defects, cracking, warping and insect damage
- Limited lifetime warranty on powder coating and wood sublimination finish against any peeling and chipping. Finish will not fade more than 15% for a period of 20 years,